MEETING AGENDAS WILL BE POSTED 24-HOURS PRIOR TO ALL MEETINGS AND AVAILABLE ON-LINE AND AT THE NEVILLE TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING
VIEW OR PRINT A COPY OF THE DRAFT MEETING AGENDA FOR MONDAY, JANUARY 3, 2022 HERE: 2022 Reorganization and Combined Meeting Agenda (Agenda Posted 12/28/2021 – 8:45
COVID-19 PUBLIC MEETING SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
“What you can expect and how you can help maintain a safe environment for vulnerable citizens.”
- As of 8/5/2021, the Neville Township Board of Commissioners requires face masks for all visitors to the Neville Township Municipal Building and masks shall be worn during all public meetings. This policy shall apply to BOTH vaccinated and unvaccinated persons.
- MEETING ROOM CAPACITY AND SOCIAL DISTANCING SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CURRENT COMMONWEALTH OF PA REQUIREMENTS AND CDC GUIDELINEs.
- Unvaccinated and high-risk individuals are encouraged to attend by phone. For virtual meeting assistance, please contact the Township no later than 4;00 PM on the day of the meeting.
- If you are ill, have been exposed to someone who is ill and/or have any underlying health condition that makes you especially vulnerable, please stay home – we will work hard to accommodate your needs remotely.
- All persons entering the building are requested to wash or sanitize their hands and again after using the restroom sneezing or coughing.
- Handshakes and other physical conduct should be limited.
- No food or beverages will be permitted.
LEGAL NOTICE – 2022 MEETING SCHEDULE
Notice is hereby given that the Neville Township Board of Commissioners has established their public meeting schedule for the calendar year 2022.
The 2022 Reorganization and January Regular Meeting will be held on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Board of Commissioners Monthly Caucus Meetings will be held on the first Thursday of each month, except for July, beginning in February 2022. Caucus Meeting dates are February 3, March 3, April 7, May 5, June 2, August 4, September 1, October 6, November 3, and December 1.
Board of Commissioners Regular Meetings will be held on the second Thursday of each month. Regular Meeting dates are February 10, March 10, April 14, May 12, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13, November 10, and December 8.
The Neville Township Planning Commission will hold meetings upon applicant request on the last Thursday of each month except for the months October, November, and December. Meetings for the final three months of 2022 will be held on the third Thursday.
All meetings are open to the public and will convene at 7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in the Neville Township Municipal Building, 5050 Grand Ave. Neville Island, PA 15225.
Changes to the above 2022 meeting schedule will be advertised and posted at the Municipal Building and at www.nevilletownship.us