MEETING AGENDAS WILL BE POSTED 24-HOURS PRIOR TO ALL MEETINGS
VIEW OR PRINT A COPY OF THE DRAFT MEETING AGENDA FOR THURSDAY, MAY 6, 20221: 5.6.2021 Caucus Meeting Agenda (Posted 5/4/2021 – 11:45 AM)
COVID-19 PUBLIC MEETING SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
“What you can expect and how you can help maintain a safe environment for vulnerable citizens and essential workers.”
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT COMMONWEALTH OF PA REQUIREMENTS AND CDC GUIDELINES.
- All persons entering the building are requested to wash or sanitize their hands and again after using the restroom sneezing or coughing.
- If you are ill, have been exposed to someone who is ill and/or have any underlying health condition that makes you especially vulnerable, please stay home – we will work hard to accommodate your needs remotely.
- The public Meeting Room will be limited in capacity in accordance with current Commonwealth of PA requirements.
- If the room reaches capacity, you will be asked to wait outside of the building. Persons wishing to provide public comment will be admitted as persons exit and space becomes available.
- We strongly encourage sick and healthy persons to stay home and to take advantage of other alternatives to participate in public meetings and to provide public comments and questions. Please call 412-264-1977 to discuss your needs.
- No handshakes and other physical conduct should be limited.
- No food or beverages will be permitted.
- Please keep personal items to a minimum and disinfect your phone or other items brought into the building.
NOTICE OF LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR PUBLIC MEETINGS
For all publicly advertised meeting beginning January 2021 and until further notice, the Neville Township Board of Commissioners will conduct their public meetings both in-person and via phone to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
Any member of the public may attend the meeting by calling 1-888-788-0099 and must contact the Township prior to 4:00 PM on the date of the meeting to obtain a meeting ID number and access code. Participation does not require computer or internet access.
Members of the public should announce they have joined the meeting and then place their telephone on mute. Phones will remain muted throughout the meeting. To facilitate an organized meeting, public comments may be sent via email to email@example.com no later than 6:00 PM on the date of the meeting. Comments must include the sender’s name and home address and will be read during the meeting with the email address excluded.
Residents may attend meetings in-person subject the Township’s COVID-19 Public Meeting Guidelines. Total participants are limited to 10 due to room size. Attendees must socially distance, wear a mask and have no COVID symptoms or exposure.
Meeting agendas will be posted to the Township website 24-hours prior to the start of all meetings. Agendas may be subject to change during the meeting.
Visit the Neville Township website at www.nevilletownship.us or to call 412-264-1977 for updates and information.
LEGAL NOTICE – 2021 MEETING SCHEDULE
Notice is hereby given that the Neville Township Board of Commissioners has established their public meeting schedule for the calendar year 2021.
Board of Commissioners Monthly Caucus Meetings will be held on the first Thursday of each month, except for July, beginning in January 2021. Caucus Meeting dates are January 7, February 4, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 3, August 5, September 2, October 7, November 4, and December 2.
Board of Commissioners Regular Meetings will be held on the second Thursday of each month. Regular Meeting dates are January 14, February 11, March 11, April 8, May 13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 9, October 14, November 11, and December 9.
All meetings are open to the public and will convene at 7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in the Neville Township Municipal Building, 5050 Grand Ave. Neville Island, PA 15225.
Changes to the above 2021 meeting schedule will be advertised and posted at the Municipal Building.