MEETING AGENDAS WILL BE POSTED AT THE MUNICIPAL BUILDING AND ON-LINE 24-HOURS PRIOR TO ALL MEETINGS
COVID-19 PUBLIC MEETING SAFETY PROTOCOLS: “What you can expect and how you can help maintain a safe environment for vulnerable citizens.”
As of 2/28/2022, the Neville Township Board of Commissioners will no longer require face masks for visitors to the Neville Township Municipal Building. This policy is based on current CDC and Allegheny County Health Department guideance.
- Persons who feel more comfortable wearing a mask are welcomed and high risk citizens are encouraged to wear masks.
- Anyone who has a known COVID-19 exposure or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is asked to please wear a mask
- NEED A MASK? – JUST ASK! – We provide free masks as needed.
- If you are ill, have been exposed to someone who is ill and/or have any underlying health condition that makes you especially vulnerable, we will continue to accommodate your needs remotely. Call us at 412-264-1977 for assistance.
- Please continue to practice good hygine! Wash or sanitize your hends often and especially after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing.
LEGAL NOTICE – 2022 MEETING SCHEDULE
Notice is hereby given that the Neville Township Board of Commissioners has established their public meeting schedule for the calendar year 2022.
The 2022 Reorganization and January Regular Meeting will be held on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Board of Commissioners Monthly Caucus Meetings will be held on the first Thursday of each month, except for July, beginning in February 2022. Caucus Meeting dates are February 3, March 3, April 7, May 5, June 2, August 4, September 1, October 6, November 3, and December 1.
Board of Commissioners Regular Meetings will be held on the second Thursday of each month. Regular Meeting dates are February 10, March 10, April 14, May 12, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13, November 10, and December 8.
The Neville Township Planning Commission will hold meetings upon applicant request on the last Thursday of each month except for the months October, November, and December. Meetings for the final three months of 2022 will be held on the third Thursday.
All meetings are open to the public and will convene at 7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in the Neville Township Municipal Building, 5050 Grand Ave. Neville Island, PA 15225.
Changes to the above 2022 meeting schedule will be advertised and posted at the Municipal Building and at www.nevilletownship.us