MEETING AGENDAS WILL BE POSTED 24-HOURS PRIOR TO ALL MEETINGS AND AVAILABLE ON-LINE AND AT THE NEVILLE TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING
VIEW OR PRINT A COPY OF THE DRAFT PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA HERE: Agenda.Planning Commission. September 30 2021 (Posted 9/14/2021 – 8:45 AM)
COVID-19 PUBLIC MEETING SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
“What you can expect and how you can help maintain a safe environment for vulnerable citizens.”
- As of 8/5/2021, the Neville Township Board of Commissioners requires face masks for all visitors to the Neville Township Municipal Building and masks shall be worn during all public meetings. This policy shall apply to BOTH vaccinated and unvaccinated person. Please help us protect our at-risk citizens, including children under 12.
- MEETING ROOM CAPACITY AND SOCIAL DISTANCING SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CURRENT COMMONWEALTH OF PA REQUIREMENTS AND CDC GUIDELINEs.
- The Township will offer both in-person and by-phone options to participate in public meetings.
- Unvaccinated and high-risk individuals are encouraged to attend by phone.
- If you are ill, have been exposed to someone who is ill and/or have any underlying health condition that makes you especially vulnerable, please stay home – we will work hard to accommodate your needs remotely.
- All persons entering the building are requested to wash or sanitize their hands and again after using the restroom sneezing or coughing.
- Handshakes and other physical conduct should be limited.
- No food or beverages will be permitted.
- Please keep personal items to a minimum and disinfect your phone or other items brought into the building.
LEGAL NOTICE – 2021 MEETING SCHEDULE
The Neville Township Planning Commission will hold meetings upon applicant request on the last Thursday of each month except for the months October, November and December. Meetings for the final three months of 2021 will be held on the third Thursday.
All meetings are open to the public and will convene at 7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in the Neville Township Municipal Building, 5050 Grand Ave. Neville Island, PA 15225.
Changes to the above 2021 meeting schedule will be advertised and posted at the Municipal Building.