COVID-19 PUBLIC MEETING SAFETY PROTOCOLS
“What you can expect and how you can help maintain a safe environment for vulnerable citizens and essential workers.”
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT COMMONWEALTH OF PA REQUIREMENTS AND CDC GUIDELINES.
- All persons entering the building are requested to wash or sanitize their hands and again after using the restroom sneezing or coughing.
- If you are ill, have been exposed to someone who is ill and/or have any underlying health condition that makes you especially vulnerable, please stay home – we will work hard to accommodate your needs remotely.
- The public Meeting Room will be limited in capacity in accordance with current Commonwealth of PA requirements.
- If the room reaches capacity, you will be asked to wait outside of the building. Persons wishing to provide public comment will be admitted as persons exit and space becomes available.
- We strongly encourage sick and healthy persons to stay home and to take advantage of other alternatives to participate in public meetings and to provide public comments and questions. Please call 412-264-1977 to discuss your needs.
- No handshakes and other physical conduct should be limited.
- No food or beverages will be permitted.
- Please keep personal items to a minimum and disinfect your phone or other items brought into the building.
LEGAL NOTICE – 2021 MEETING SCHEDULE
The Neville Township Planning Commission will hold meetings upon applicant request on the last Thursday of each month except for the months October, November and December. Meetings for the final three months of 2021 will be held on the third Thursday.
All meetings are open to the public and will convene at 7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in the Neville Township Municipal Building, 5050 Grand Ave. Neville Island, PA 15225.
Changes to the above 2021 meeting schedule will be advertised and posted at the Municipal Building.