MEETING AGENDAS WILL BE POSTED 24-HOURS PRIOR TO ALL MEETINGS AND AVAILABLE ON-LINE AND AT THE NEVILLE TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING
VIEW OR PRINT A COPY OF THE DRAFT PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA HERE: Agenda.Planning Commission. August 25, 2022 (Posted 8/11/2022 – 11:45 AM)
COVID-19 PUBLIC MEETING SAFETY PROTOCOLS: “What you can expect and how you can help maintain a safe environment for vulnerable citizens.”
As of 2/28/2022, the Neville Township Board of Commissioners will no longer require face masks for visitors to the Neville Township Municipal Building. This policy is based on current CDC and Allegheny County Health Department guideance.
- Persons who feel more comfortable wearing a mask are welcomed and high risk citizens are encouraged to wear masks.
- Anyone who has a known COVID-19 exposure or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms is asked to please wear a mask
- NEED A MASK? – JUST ASK! – We provide free masks as needed.
- If you are ill, have been exposed to someone who is ill and/or have any underlying health condition that makes you especially vulnerable, we will continue to accommodate your needs remotely. Call us at 412-264-1977 for assistance.
- Please continue to practice good hygine! Wash or sanitize your hends often and especially after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing.
LEGAL NOTICE – 2022 MEETING SCHEDULE
The Neville Township Planning Commission will hold meetings upon applicant request on the last Thursday of each month except for the months October, November and December. Meetings for the final three months of 2022 will be held on the third Thursday.
All meetings are open to the public and will convene at 7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in the Neville Township Municipal Building, 5050 Grand Ave. Neville Island, PA 15225.
Changes to the above 2022 meeting schedule will be advertised and posted at the Municipal Building.