COVID-19 PUBLIC MEETING SAFETY PROTOCOLS
“What you can expect and how you can help maintain a safe environment for vulnerable citizens and essential workers.”
• ALL PERSONS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHILE PARTICIPATING IN PUBLIC MEETINGS. If you do not have access to a mask one will be provided for your use.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING BE REQUIRED – ALL PERSONS SHOULD MAINTAIN A DISTANCE OF SIX (6) FEET OR MORE.
• All persons entering the building will be required to wash or sanitize their hands and again after using the restroom sneezing or coughing.
• If you are ill, have been exposed to someone who is ill within the last 14 days, and/or have any underlying health condition that makes you especially vulnerable, please stay home.
• The public Meeting Room will be limited to 50% capacity and by the number of persons who can safely enter while maintaining social distancing.
• If the room reaches capacity, you will be asked to wait outside of the building. Persons wishing to provide public comment will be admitted as persons exit and space becomes available.
• We strongly encourage sick and healthy persons to stay home and to take advantage of other alternatives to participate in public meetings and to provide public comments and questions. Please call 412-264-1977 to discuss your needs.
• No handshakes and other physical conduct should be limited.
• No food or beverages will be permitted.
• Please keep personal items to a minimum and disinfect your phone or other items brought into the building.
• The Township reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone not wearing a mask or exhibiting signs of illness.
2020 MEETING SCHEDULE
Notice is hereby given that the Neville Township Board of Commissioners has established their public meeting schedule for the calendar year 2020.
The 2020 Reorganization and January Regular Meeting will be held on Monday, January 6, 2019.
Board of Commissioners Monthly Caucus Meetings will be held on the first Thursday of each month, except for July, beginning in February 2020. Caucus Meeting dates are February 6, March 5, April 2, May 7, June 4, August 6, September 3, October 1, November 5, and December 3.
Board of Commissioners Regular Meetings will be held on the second Thursday of each month. Regular Meeting dates are February 13, March 12, April 9, May 14, June 11, July 9, August 13, September 10, October 8, November 12, and December 10.
The Neville Township Planning Commission will hold meetings upon applicant request on the last Thursday of each month except for the months October, November and December. Meetings for the final three months of 2019 will be held on the third Thursday.
All meetings are open to the public and will convene at 7:00 PM. Meetings will be held in the Neville Township Municipal Building, 5050 Grand Ave. Neville Island, PA 15225.
Changes to the above 2020 meeting schedule will be advertised and posted at the Municipal Building.
Jeanne M. Creese