- Household Trash is collected on Monday mornings.
- Trash may be placed at the curb after 5:00 PM on Sunday evenings.
- Cans must be removed from the street by 6:00 PM following trash collection.
- Garbage must be stored to prevent the attraction and breeding of rodents and insects.
- Reusable garbage containers must be kept tightly sealed and covered. Waste cannot extend beyond the top and the interior of the container must be kept clean.
- Disposable plastic bags are acceptable containers provided they have enough wall strength to maintain physical integrity when lifted by the top and must be securely tied.
- Containers must be limited to 40 gallons and 40 pounds. Bags are limited to 30 gallons and 35 pounds.
- Large, Bulky Items will be collected; however, you must contact Waste Management to discuss approved items and to schedule a pick-up prior to placing these items at the curb.
- Household Hazardous Waste – The Township provides a no-cost pick-up and recycling program for electronics and household hazardous waste. The items cannot be curbside with your household trash. To participate in this program you must set-up a collection appointment:
For a list of items that can be recycled and more program information, please see the attached flyer.